Experience level: Beginner
SciFi Weapon Design in Blender is a detailed and comprehensive hard-surface design course. You'll learn modeling, composition, rendering, materials, post-processing and MUCH more.
This course is an excellent choice for beginners and intermediate users, or anyone who simply wants to become more proficient at 3D modeling in Blender.
If you've taken our SciFi Crate Design in Blender course, then this is an excellent choice to take your skills to the next level.
What you'll get:
- 2 weapon designs + tutorial videos
- Design considerations, composition and lighting techniques
- Photoshop post-processing
- Bonus decal pack for use with Decal Machine
Who is it for?
Quick answer: ANYONE interested in 3D modeling/art
This course is ideally for those who at least know the basic tool set within Blender (scaling, extruding, moving, menus, etc). Master or advanced knowledge of Blender is absolutely not required. However, if you are a complete beginner or are brand new to hard surface with no prior experience, I would suggest enrolling in our SciFi Crate Design in Blender.
What will the course cover?
• Hard Surface Modeling
• Boolean and Bevel techniques
• How to clean up shading errors
• How to fix artifacts and mesh distortions
• Vanilla (no addons) Blender workflow
• Boolean cleanup
• Topology Fixes
• Subdivision Surface workflow with booleans