What if you could create an amazing 3D portfolio that attracts fans & followers to you like magnets?
Discover why modeling isn't enough... and the secrets to becoming a better 3D artist - guaranteed.
Did you know that 90% of 3D artists barely put any work into their portfolio, leading them to mediocre results?
Your competition is lower than you think, and with a few key tweaks to the way you present your work, you can be in the top 10% of 3D artists.
If you're stuck in the endless loop of watching YouTube tutorials and trying to stand out as an artist, we feel your pain.
Fortunately, we went through this same struggle so you don't have to (and we know exactly how to help you excel as a 3D artist in this ever-competitive industry).
JOIN RENDERING UNIVERSITY (33% off)
Welcome to Rendering University!
A step-by-step formula to mastering your presentation skills to build a rewarding career, earn a loyal following, and do work that you're excited about in the world of 3D.
For the past 2.5 years, we've been helping tens of thousands of 3D artists gain fans & followers, improve their portfolios, and master the art of rendering & presentation to become a highly reputable 3D artist.
We don't care about your creativity level, your natural talent, or where you're from.
None of that matters.
If you have a computer that can run Blender (or your 3D software of choice), then you are able to build the skills needed to stand out amongst your competition and win in the world of 3D.
Introducing Rendering University - an A-Z Bible of EVERYTHING you need to know about rendering, composition, and presentation in order to build the 3D lifestyle you've always dreamt of.
Does this sound like you?
- Not getting followers on Social Media/Artstation for your 3D work?
- Getting little to no client work or job offers?
- Constantly reaching out to companies looking for a job in the 3D field, instead of them reaching out to you?
- Struggle with lighting & composition?
- Not sure how to properly present your 3D work?
- Confused on how to build a portfolio - the right way?
- Don't understand how to get past the modeling stage and effectively present your work?
- Watching tons of tutorials on modeling, rendering, and lighting just to get a decent result?
- For goodness sake - you just want to find some clients and build a following!!
Unfortunately, most tutorials aren't telling you the most important step for success as a 3D artist.
Here's the usual path of a 3D artist getting into the industry:
- Look up 3D tutorials on YouTube
- Find a few channels that teach you the basics and get you started
- Go through most of their content until you become comfortable with the software
- Work on your own creations, and upload the results to social media
Not many of these tutorials talk about how to effectively present your work.
If you're applying for a job, what do you usually do?
You beef up your resume, only showing your best qualities that will help you get the job.
Why should it be any different for your 3D portfolio?
Sadly, too many artists create something, then think they're finished once the modeling is done.
Truth is, modeling is only half the battle.
You must be able to effectively share and present your work in a way that stands out in the competitive 3D market.
Think about it... in a job interview, you dress nicely, speak professionally, and show only your best traits. Or how about social media? You probably upload the best parts of your life, and the photos that make you look and feel good.
Put simply, you want to be presentable and receive attention - and there's nothing wrong with that.
Unfortunately, most 3D artists don't do this when presenting their work. They show the lame, boring parts of their work instead of making their portfolio interesting.
But there is good news... you can use the fact that most people are unable to present their work effectively to your advantage.
"But what if I'm not naturally gifted at 3D - can I still become a high-level artist?"
The answer is a resounding YES!
This is exactly where I started my 3D journey - as a logical-minded guy with no creative vision.
So what did I do?
Well, the answer is simple, but effective. I simply had to put in more work to match the level of those with natural talent.
It might not be fair, and it might take longer, but it works.
As a matter of fact, you'll have a much clearer, sharper vision building your creativity from scratch, as opposed to having it handed to you. It's a blessing in disguise once you truly master the art of presentation.
Rendering University will help you master:
- The 4 key points needed to get a job in the 3D industry, gain steady clients, and build a loyal following.
- How to effectively market your work and begin seeing real results
- Composition & lighting techniques needed to bring power and awe to your renders
- The skills needed to cross the line from hobbyist to professional 3D artist
- The essential workflows behind rendering and compositing your work (from scratch!)
This program is focused on 4 core areas:
- Powerful framing that gives the 'wow' factor to your work
- Beautiful and natural lighting techniques that attract viewers like magnets
- Rendering engine optimizations (& how to get the most out of them)
- A stunning practical tutorial that puts all these concepts to use
With these four elements in place and understood, all you need to do is plug them into your work.
The 4 points above are, by far, much more important than your modeling skills.
You can be a complete beginner at 3D, but if you have the elements above in place, you can turn even the default cube into a badass presentation.
Here's an example:
Which one looks more professional, and communicates you know how to effectively present your work or product to potential clients/followers?
On the other hand, which one looks like it was created by a beginner who doesn't know too much about what they are doing? The answer should be pretty obvious by simply observing the two images.
Look at the balance of detail on the left. Look at the lighting. Look at the toning and framing. Everything was carefully constructed in order to show competence and skill. The one on the right, however, has bad framing, camera angles, terrible lighting, an awful background, and bad text placement.
Do you see why presentation is the most important element in 3D?
It is not what you've created - but how you present it to clients and followers.
Good model and bad presentation? Limited results.
Bad model and amazing presentation? Improved results.
Good model and superb presentation? You're in the top 10% of artists automatically.
Fortunately, presentation skills are easier to learn than 3D modeling.
Here's a sneak peek of all the juicy content we have inside of Rendering University:
A comprehensive, proven framework focusing on the essential elements of presentation and portfolio production that will earn you clients and followers.
Learning how to frame your renders is an essential skill that every 3D artist should have. Without proper framing, your images will look weird and unprofessional. We'll cover:
- The 'Golden Ratio' in 3D
- Leading Lines & Visual Weight
- The Power of Odd Numbers
- Cropping & Negative Space
- Why Breathing Space Is So Important
- Focus, Reflections, & Background Elements
- Frame Filling
- Symmetry & Elements of Importance
- Camera Focal Length & Depth of Field (DOF)
You’ll finish this section with a profound understanding of how to use framing to communicate power & competence in your images.
Lighting is the most important element in your renders. With proper lighting, you can make anything look amazing. This is where most 3D artists struggle the most. We'll cover:
- The types of lights you need for a good render
- Qualities of lighting to make your images much more powerful
- How to properly set up lights (and fix common distracting elements)
- A simple way to create depth using light & color
- Why exposure can be a problem if not used correctly
- Why you're probably using lights in Blender incorrectly (and how to fix it!)
Most 3D artists put no effort into their lighting, or simply don't know what they're doing. If you can use lighting to your advantage the right way, your work will stand out amongst your competition and bring attention to your work - guaranteed.
There are plenty of different rendering engines that exist in today's 3D world - but there are two that we use the most in Blender: Cycles & Eevee. However, these concepts apply to just about any rendering engine. We'll cover:
- How to get the most out of your rendering engine
- How we render with a low sample count (even with a slow computer!)
- Our personal rendering settings that we've been using for years (on average, our render times are 1-2 mins)
- The best way to utilize nodes in Blender for professional rendering results
- How to set up the compositor & shader editor for maximum results
- Simple environment example, where we'll render a desert scene from scratch
- (Bonus Video) Rules of Composite Images
- (Bonus Video) Story Telling
Rendering engines are super important to get set up correctly. After you've set it up once, you generally don't need to touch it. But it's important that you get it right to maximize your potential results.
Our final chapter is all about putting everything together with a practical example. We're going to design a scene completely from scratch, and use all the topics covered in the course up to this point. We'll cover:
- How to assemble a complex scene from scratch
- Compositing, lighting & rendering techniques - practical application
- Post-processing in Photoshop to achieve refined imagery.
- How to use Blender's node system & compositor to maximize the effect of your renders
- HDRI setup for a realistic feeling in your scenes
- How to put everything in the first 3 chapters together
- Detailed explanation of the thought process needed for composition & framing
It's one thing to focus on concepts and theory, but it's another thing to see it all in action. In this section, we're going to create an entire scene from scratch using all the concepts presented in the course.
BONUS: The Design Vault
In addition to a lack of presentation skills, some people also struggle to create a nice, balanced 3D model.
If you can combine superb presentation with an amazing 3D design, then your work will truly be top-tier.
In our bonus training, we'll cover:
- How shapes work together on your model to create an amazing visual appeal
- How to become & stay inspired when you're lacking motivation
- How to come up with designs & blockouts to get over that creative block
- How to compose an amazing image (you only need a few tools)
- Elements of a good design (how to actually model the right way)
- How to increase the 3D-ness of your renders (and really make it stand out)
- Using echoing & reverb to double the power of your design (it's quite a simple, actually)
- The importance of bevels & chamfers (yes, they're essential!!)
If for some reason you don't want the included
bonuses, then we're also offering you a basic version of the course.
You still get all the core videos from Rendering University, but you don't get the essential training that you can also apply to your 3D models.
*Note: If you're already an owner of The Blender Bros Design Course, go with the basic edition instead.
So here's what you're getting with our Rendering University program:
- All 4 core chapters from Rendering University covering Framing, Lighting, Compositing & Rendering Engines ($1188 value)
- BONUS: The Blender Bros Design Vault (Platinum Edition ONLY) ($597 value)
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee (if you don't like the content, we don't deserve your money - simple!)
Total value for all of this amazing training = $1,785
We've valued this product based on what we'd charge our clients for a similar consultation covering these topics.
If all this course did was...
- If all this course did was get you more clients, job offers, and freelance opportunities coming to you, would it be worth it?
- If all this course did was help you replace your 9-5 with meaningful, fun work would it be worth it?
- If all this course did was build your reputation and skill in the 3D space and help you become a high-level 3D artist, would it be worth it?
If so, then what are you waiting for? Click below to get started, and let's change your 3D career for the better.
Are my results guaranteed?
How long is this course? I'm a busy person!
Is this product limited to hard surface modeling & Blender only?
What if you had a portfolio like this - how would your artistic life change?
You could inspire and motivate a new generation of 3D artists - and even turn it into a job and build a following! It's simple - you follow, practice, and implement the concepts shown in the course, and you will begin to see results. Get started below.