Design, Model, & Render Amazing Hard Surface Models in Blender In Under Two Weeks
Brands we’ve worked with & featured in:
Let’s Face The Truth:
Learning Blender and 3D Is TOUGH…
No comprehensive curriculum
Although you can find resources online, there is rarely a comprehensive curriculum that combines all the hard work & research for you into a single, digestible package.
Although I’m a firm believer in spending money to learn & acquire skills, not everyone has thousands of dollars to throw at a private mentor. It’s better to learn with a course and THEN scale by getting better tools and growing as an artist.
No Practical Tutorials
Generally, you find a tutorial on how to use the tools or how to design a model, but not both. Most tutorials assume some level of experience first…
THE HARD SURFACE ACCELERATOR
The only hard surface modeling resource you’ll ever need to jumpstart your Blender career and make badass 3D designs from scratch.
students work for:
“We’ve helped over 200,000 artists get their first taste of 3D, and we’re ready to do the same for you.”
"I spent $10k on my degree in 3D, and even after that I have to go outside for more knowledge. This course taught me more than my 3 years in University."
"So I started the Accelerator course and boy oh boy - it is so good! I bought lots of courses in my life but I feel this one is really covering all there is to the subject matter. I learned so much in such a short time!"
"The Hard Surface Accelerator is MONEY!!! So much knowledge packed in..."
Summary of the Accelerator Program
BEGIN:Learn the UI
UNDERSTAND:Master The Modeling Tools
MASTER:Become a Topology Wizard
CREATE:Design your first hard surface model
BUILD:Create your very first portfolio piece
Welcome & Blender Installation
How to Navigate Blender and the UI
Topology & Shading
Principles of Design
Photoshop & Post-Processing
The Big Project – Let’s Design A Mech!
BONUS: How to grow as an artist / building your portfolio
BONUS: Addon workflow
- Complete A-Z Blender software training
- Value-Packed, Real-Time Video Tutorials
- Complete design exercise for a SciFi Mech in Blender
- Private Hard Surface Facebook Group Access
Who This Course Is For
- Those who want a proven, step-by-step process to create amazing hard surface 3d modeling from scratch in Blender
- People willing to put in the WORK and have fun along the way! If you follow the trainings & our tutorials, you’ll have your very first hard surface model in no time.
- You’re ready to leap to a new hobby or career! The 3D industry is absolutely booming right now and more people than ever are getting into the Blender software. And best of all – Blender is open source and FREE for anyone to use, regardless of experience level!
Who This Course is NOT For
- Anyone who doesn’t value their time. While you can technically learn anything on the internet nowadays, sitting scouring for information for weeks on end just to find out all the content sucks is not the way to go. If you don’t understand the importance of a comprehensive program that does all the hard work and research for you so that way you can just sit and learn, we’d recommend looking elsewhere. This program feeds it to you on a silver platter – you can’t beat that level of delivery!
- You don’t want to practice. Like with anything, practice makes perfect. When’s the last time you learned something and mastered it two minutes after watching a video? That’s right – you didn’t. Learning anything takes time and practice, but with the right program you can certainly bypass a lot of the initial learning phase and headaches.
Meet Blender Bros
Ryuu is a Tokyo-based multi-genre artist, author and educator. His current focus is on 3D hard surface concept art and creating 3D courses for Blender. Ryuu is also a professional portrait photographer and a certified Master of Japanese Calligraphy with All Japan Calligraphy and Literature Assoication, as well as an author of several books on the subject of Japanese writing systems.
Josh is a 3D hard surface artist, educator, and YouTube who has been using the Blender 3D software for nearly a decade. He has a passion for helping people fulfill their 3D goals and visions, while also providing the necessary resources needed to achieve mastery. You can find his hard surface modeling tutorials on YouTube, where he helps over 190,000 artists master their craft
100% Guarantee Money Back
We're confident you'll be creating amazing 3D hard surface designs in Blender within your first few weeks. In fact, we're so certain of this we decided to double the length of our guarantee. If you put in the work and follow the trainings and still don't see results and growth in your work, reach out to us within 60 days and we'll refund 100% of your money.
Frequently Asked Questions
What skill level do I need to be?
How long will I have access to the program?
Is it a one-time payment?
Can’t I learn Blender on YouTube?
Is Blender really free?
How can I contact you?
© 2023. Blender Bros. All Rights Reserved